We are here to help you make full use of the AARC websites, resources, tools and other benefits and services. Below is a list of frequently asked questions. If you don’t find the answers you are looking for, please contact AARC Customer Service at email@example.com, or by phone at (972) 243-2272. Our office hours are Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–5:00 pm, CST.
Signing in to aarc.org
The Sign In button in the upper left of aarc.org signs you in to access members-only content on our main website.
However, as a member, you will be asked to sign in prior to using several other specific features on our family of websites. This protects your privacy and security.
You will always be asked to sign in to:
- AARC University (use your AARC member number and password)
- AARConnect (use your AARC member number and password)
- Your AARC member profile (use your AARC member number and password)
- Respiratory Care (you have created your username and password; AARC staff is unable to assist you in changing or recovering this login information and you must request a new rcjournal.com password. The Customer Number is your Member Number.)
How do I Join the AARC?
Becoming a member of the AARC is easy, and full of options!
- You can join or renew online.
- You can print an application and mail it in with a check or your credit card information, or fax it to (972) 484-2720 with your credit card information.
- You can choose to only view your monthly magazines online with a Digital Membership, choose to get one of the magazines in print version with the 1 + 1 Membership and choose to get both magazines in the mail and online with our Print Membership.
- You can choose to add one or more of our 10 Specialty Sections to your basic membership. The yearly cost for a single section is either $15 or $20.
- You can choose to become a Plus Member for an additional $35. Plus members get one complimentary Specialty Section, advance access to housing for AARC Congress, and an invitation to a reception at the annual meeting.
How do I contact the AARC?
How can I find my Member Number?
At this time, the best way to get your member number is to call our customer service department at (972) 243-2272. They will be happy to supply it to you.
I forgot my password! Now what?
The default password that we create is your AARC Member number/ID + your first and last initial in lowercase, with no spaces. For example, for Jane Doe, ID 1234, her password is 1234jd. If you aren’t sure you changed your password, try that.
Use to the password retrieval page. Please use the email address that you receive your News Now @ AARC emails and you will be sent a link to update your password.
Your third option is to contact customer service and they will be happy to reset your password for you.
How do I get a refund?
Individuals seeking a refund on their membership may request the refund within 30 days of purchase by contacting the Customer Service team at (972) 243-2272 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership is non-refundable after 30 days.
Individuals seeking a refund for online continuing education courses may request the refund within 30 days of purchase by contacting the Customer Service team at (972) 243-2272 or email@example.com. Online continuing education courses are non-refundable if any portion of the educational content has been consumed by the purchaser.
Individuals seeking a refund of live continuing education conferences or meetings sponsored by the AARC (such as AARC Congress and AARC Summer Forum) should consult the live event website and the specific meeting registration forms for refund details.
CRCE accreditation fees are non-refundable.
Individual seeking a refund on a purchase may return merchandise within 30 days of purchase for a refund of the purchase price. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs unless the AARC made an error. The returned merchandise must be received in resalable condition. To return merchandise, indicate the reason for return on a copy of the invoice or packing slip. Enclose the document with your return and ship via a traceable method to:AARC
9425 N. MacArthur Blvd, Suite 100
Irving, TX 75063