We are here to help you make full use of the AARC websites, resources, tools and other benefits and services. Below is a list of frequently asked questions. If you don’t find the answers you are looking for, please contact AARC Customer Service at email@example.com, or by phone at 972-243-2272. Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 8am–5pm, CST.
How do I Join the AARC?
Becoming a member of the AARC is easy, and full of options!
- You can choose to only view your monthly magazines online with a Digital Membership, choose to get one of the magazines in print version with the 1 + 1 Membership and choose to get both magazines in the mail and online with our Print Membership.
- You can choose to add one or more of our 10 Specialty Sections to your basic membership. The yearly cost for a single section is either $15 or $20.
- You can choose to become a Plus Member for an additional $35. Plus members get one complimentary Specialty Section, an RC Week gift and advance access to housing for AARC’s Summer Forums and Respiratory Congresses.
- You can join or renew online.
- You can print an application and mail it in with a check or your credit card information, or fax it in with your credit card information.
How do I contact the AARC?
How can I find my Member Number?
At this time, the best way to get your member number is to call our customer service department at 972-243-2272. They will be happy to supply it to you.
I forgot my password! Now what?
The default password that we create is your AARC Member number/ID + your first and last initial in lowercase, with no spaces. For example, for Jane Doe, ID 1234, her password is 1234jd. If you aren’t sure you changed your password, try that.
Use to the password retrieval page. Please use the email address that you receive your News Now @ AARC emails and you will be sent a link to update your password.
Your third option is to contact customer service and they will be happy to reset your password for you.