Close icon

Your RT Career

Find a School

To ensure you can practice respiratory therapy after graduation, make sure the program you choose is accredited.

What does this mean? Respiratory therapists must have a minimum of an associate degree from an accredited respiratory therapy education program. The Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC) is the organization that accredits schools of respiratory therapy.

For the most up-to-date list of programs, visit the CoARC site. There, you can search for programs by name, state, degree, or category.

Accreditation status of each program is constantly updated and can be verified by contacting:

Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care

264 Precision Blvd
Telford, TN 37690
(817) 283-2835