Exhibits are located in the Grand Ballroom foyer and salons A–D. Download the exhibitor map (updated June 20, 2023) for more information.
Exhibits will be open Saturday, July 15 and Sunday, July 16. Attendees will be encouraged to visit the exhibits during the scheduled breaks.
Dedicated exhibitor breaks are scheduled for:
- Saturday, July 15 — 10:20 a.m.–11:20 a.m.
- Sunday, July 16 — 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
Lunch/afternoon breaks are scheduled for:
- Saturday, July 15 — 12:50 p.m.–2:35 p.m.
- Sunday, July 16 — 12:30 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, July 16 — 3:15 p.m.–3:35 p.m.
As of June 21, 2023
- Bunnell Inc.
- Clinical Trac
- CorVent Medical
- DR Burton Healthcare LLC
- Fisher & Paykel
- Flexicare, Inc.
- Florida Society of Respiratory Care
- Hayek Medical Devices (North America) Ltd
- Jones & Bartlett Learning
- Kettering National Seminars
- Lambda Beta Society
- Linde Healthcare
- MAFE Medical Inc
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Medline Industries, LP
- MedTech International Group
- National Board for Respiratory Care
- Northeast Georgia Health System
- Platinum Educational Group
- Pulmonx Corporation
- RUC Respiratory Therapy Degree Advancement Program
- safeBVM Corp
- Siemens Healthineers
- University of North Carolina — Wilmington
- Viatris/Theravance Biopharma
- Vyaire Medical
- Zambon USA Ltd.
- Zopec Medical