AARC meetings are where the profession comes together to present, network, and learn. Join us for fun, inspiration, and the knowledge you need to serve your patients and advance your career.
Where managers and educators meet for new ideas and strategies in respiratory care.
- 2025 — Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- 2024 — Snowbird, UT
- 2023 — Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- 2022 — July 26–28 (Tue–Thu), Palm Springs, CA
- 2021 — June 29, July 1, 7, 9, Virtual Learning Event
- 2021 — July 12–14, Bonita Springs, FL CANCELLED
- 2020 — July 13–15, Snowbird, UT CANCELLED
- 2019 — July 20–22, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- 2018 — July 17–19, San Antonio Hill Country, TX
AARC Congress LIVE!
This virtual learning event will help respiratory therapists learn together to lead the profession. AARC Congress LIVE! includes 100+ learning sessions spread across four days.
- 2020 — Nov. 18, 20, Dec. 3 & 5
The International Respiratory Convention & Exhibition is the largest and most comprehensive respiratory care meeting in the world.
This virtual learning event will help respiratory therapists learn together to lead the profession beyond COVID-19. AARC LIVE! includes four learning tracks spread across four days — one track per day.
- 2020 — July 7, 9, 21, 23
AARC Respiratory Patient Advocacy Summit
The AARC Respiratory Patient Advocacy Summit is an annual meeting for respiratory patients, therapists and physicians to advance the quality of care and life for chronic respiratory patients.