AARC Corporate Partner Sentec would like to invite you to join them for a brand-new continuing education webinar: Transcutaneous Monitoring for COVID & Beyond: Cases from the ICU, Step Down Unit, and Floors.
This presentation by Dr. Fariborz Rezai, MICU director at Saint Barnabas Medical Center will teach participants how to:
- Identify the physiological importance of monitoring CO2
- List and describe options for monitoring CO2 continuously, i.e. transcutaneous CO2 monitoring
- Describe common case examples/scenarios where continuous CO2 information could be used to better manage escalation and de-escalation of care in multiple hospital settings
Thursday, Nov. 11
1:00 p.m. EST
Fariborz Rezai, MD, FCCP, FCCM
Director, Critical Care and Medical/Surgical Intensive Care Unit
Saint Barnabas Medical Center
Continuing Education Accreditations
- 1 contact hour Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credit by the American Association for Respiratory Care. Course #186182000
- 1 contact hour, California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number: 17621
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments, we’d love to hear from you.