AARC Corporate Partner, Sentec invites you to join two neonatal respiratory therapists for a continuing education webinar Technology & Teamwork: Implementing Positive Change in the NICU with Transcutaneous Monitoring.
This presentation from Ann Donnelly MS, RRT-NPS, and Jennifer Erkinger MS, RRT-NPS, AE-C, C-NPT will:
- Describe best practices that support change in clinical practice.
- Articulate keys to working cross-functionally to overcome challenges with adopting new technology.
- Describe the importance of addressing all members of a neonatal team when adopting new technologies and procedures.
- Identify keys to optimizing transcutaneous technology performance as well as the potential impact.
Feb. 9, 2022
Two webinar sessions available — 9:00 a.m. EST, and 4:00 p.m. EST
Ann Donnelly MS, RRT-NPS Jennifer Erkinger MS, RRT-NPS, AE-C, C-NPT
- American Association of Respiratory Care for 1 CRCE (#186791000).
- California Board of Registered Nursing for 1 contact hour (Provider Number 17621).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments related to this course.
This course is sponsored by an unrestricted educational grant from Sentec.
Email email@example.com with questions or comments, we’d love to hear from you.