Are you curious about how your salary compares with that earned by other therapists? Did you ever wonder how many therapists are involved in special procedures like conscious sedation and emergency intubation? The AARC’s 2020 Respiratory Therapist Human Resources Study will answer these questions and many others that relate to the respiratory therapist workforce.
Respiratory therapists and their employers will participate in surveys to help the AARC determine the following information about the respiratory therapist workforce:
- Wages paid
- Current and future supply and demand
- The percent of positions vacant in all work venues
- Turnover for full and part time employees
- Demographics and characteristics
- Patient services provided
- Credentials and certifications held
- What is being done to recruitment and retain them
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments, we’d love to hear from you.