- The Cross Cultural Health Care Program
Language issues, training, interpretation.
- Directory of Resources in Cultural Diversity and Cultural Competence
- The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation
- Kaiser Permanente National Linguistic & Cultural Programs
- Diversity Rx Home Page
- EthnoMed — Ethnic Medicine Guide
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- The National Alliance for Hispanic Health
- National Council on Interpreting in Health Care (NCIHC)
- National Asian Women’s Health Organization
- Office of Minority Health
Culture and Health Website provides tools, teaching modules, and concept papers.
- Society for Medical Anthropology
Medical Anthropology Quarterly: International Journal for the Analysis of Health publishes research and theory in the field of medical anthropology. This field is broadly taken to include all inquiries into health, disease, illness, and sickness in human individuals and populations that are undertaken from the holistic and cross-cultural perspective distinctive of anthropology as a discipline.
- Stanford Geriatric Education Center Cross-Cultural Geriatric Medicine
- Transcultural Nursing Society Home Page
- Chinese American Medical Society Home Page
- The Park Ridge Center for the Study of Health, Faith and Ethics
- Center for Cross-Cultural Health (CCCH)
- University of Michigan Health System Program for Multicultural Health