Eight outstanding professionals were inducted into our newest class of Fellows of the American Association for Respiratory Care —
- John Blewett, MA, RRT, FAARC
- Steven Donn, MD, FAARC
- Kathy Fedor, MBA, RRT, FAARC
- Thomas Fuhrman, MD, RRT, FCCP, FAARC
- Jie Li, PhD, RRT, RRT-ACCS, RRT-NPS, FAARC
- Gregg Marshall, PhD, RRT, RPSGT, RST, FAARC
- Andrew Miller, RRT, RRT-ACCS, RRT-NPS, FAARC
- Craig Smallwood, PhD, RRT, FAARC
These newly minted FAARCs deserve our thanks for the immense contributions they have made to the respiratory care profession through their various areas of practice. They will be celebrated during the AARC/ARCF virtual Award Ceremony on Dec. 3 at 6:00 p.m. CST.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments, we’d love to hear from you.