Oops! This year has been a whirlwind and RC Week 2020 made it here in the blink of an eye and you forgot to plan. No worries! We’ve got you covered with plenty of quick and easy ways to help you celebrate one of the best weeks of the year.
Free guide to help you plan
You may have missed the chance to ensure your RC Week apparel would arrive in time, but you can still take advantage of our free planning guide. The guide will help you organize fun events for your facilities and community. From staff recognition events, future RT recruitment, and community fairs.
One way you can celebrate is by sharing your story with us:
Send your photos and stories to AARC and we’ll include them in one or all of the following: AARC news, AARC Tweets, AARC Facebook page and AARC Times. Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following:
- Name of the facility/organization hosting the event
- Your full name and credentials
- Your city and state
- Your email address
- What you did to celebrate, in 100 words or less
Post your #RCWeek20 photos on your social media channels. Tag your posts #RCWeek20.
Stay tuned to the AARC website, Facebook, Twitter and AARC Times for a roundup of all the activities and to see the shared stories and photos from your fellow members.
Easy ways to thank your favorite RTs
- Thank everyone on your staff with a personal note or eCard.
- Make a video about your respiratory team and show it to your staff.
- Raise funds for the American Respiratory Care Foundation, supporting respiratory education and research.
- Reward a staff member with an AARC membership, webcast, or online educational course.
- If your hospital sponsors research in respiratory diseases, ask the researchers to update your team on what’s happening in this important arena.
- Send a thank you note to others who support your team with a formal letter to their managers.
Promote the profession through social media
Find the resources you need, including Facebook and Twitter cover photos and shareable graphics. Stay connected by using #RCWEEK20 on your posts.
You can still order RC Week gear and check out the AARC Store
You may not receive your gear in time for RC Week, but you can still place an order and celebrate all year long. RTs have been loving this year’s RC Week gear! The gear even includes an RT-pride face mask.
You also have 24/7 access to the AARC Store where you will find a plethora of resources for your RT teams and patients. At the store you will find continuing education products, DVDs, management tools, brochures, handouts and guides for recruiting future respiratory therapists and educating patients. Refer to the AARC store any time of year to supplement your respiratory facility and event needs.