There’s still time to register for Summer Forum 2019! With beautiful Fort Lauderdale, FL as your backdrop, Summer Forum is your chance to meet respiratory therapy thought leaders and learn best practices of the profession. Still have questions about the meeting? Check out these FAQ and save your spot today!
Question 1: I’m an Educator…why should I attend?
Summer Forum is filled with world-class educational sessions.
Plus, to help you keep your programs in full compliance with accreditation standards and to ensure your curricula matches up with credentialing exams, Summer Forum gives you a unique chance to meet one-on-one with CoARC and NBRC.
Question 2: I’m a Manager…why should I attend?
Summer Forum offers managers a unique platform to network with other managers and directors to discuss the challenges they’re facing. Without a doubt, the number one reason managers say they come to Summer Forum is for sharing of best practices. It’s a great opportunity to get solutions to your most pressing problems.
Question 3: I’m a 1st-time attendee. How do I maximize my time at the meeting?
- Meet one-on-one with CoARC and NBRC.
- Come in a day early for the pre-course.
- Peer-to-peer exchange of ideas and solutions. Be sure to bring business cards and take advantage of EVERY opportunity to network.
- Take plenty of notes! Sessions are filled with world-class education developed specifically for managers and educators to push your career forward.
- Attend the WELCOME PARTY!
- Be sure to attend the breakfasts offered on day two and day three.
- Attend the Agency Updates where you will learn about the most pressing issues facing the profession.
- Have fun. Enjoy the pool. Hit the beach!!!
Question 4: I’d like to bring my family with me and perhaps even come in a day early or stay late. What is there to do in Ft. Lauderdale?
Great question! Check out these sites and be sure to bring the sunscreen!