Enter to Win Nashville Experience Package: Proceeds Go to the ARCF
Country singer and songwriter Billy Dawson is at the AARC Congress this week in San Antonio, and he’s letting everyone know about his “Once in a Lifetime Nashville Recording and Songwriting Package” — a fundraising raffle sponsored by Billy and the AARC, with all the proceedings going to the American Respiratory Care Foundation (ARCF) to support research and scholarship important to the advancement of the profession.
But you don’t have to be in San Antonio to enter the drawing for this fantastic prize! In fact, you don’t even have to be an AARC member, or even a member of the respiratory care profession! Tickets are available online to anyone who would like to get in the running for the package, which will include —
- Free airfare and a two night stay for two at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville.
- A songwriting session with Billy Dawson, with the song of Billy’s choice to be recorded and taken home by the winner.
- A 30 minute private show featuring Billy Dawson during the trip.
- An autographed, limited edition Billy Dawson CD.
- An autographed copy of Billy’s bestselling children’s book, “You Never Know,” which focuses on bullying, racism, and other societal issues involving kids.
- A Billy Dawson t-shirt.
So purchase your ticket today and share this link with all of your colleagues, friends, and family to support the good work done every day by the ARCF — all proceeds for this contest will benefit folks like you who have devoted their lives to caring for people who struggle to breathe.
The drawing for the “Once in a Lifetime Nashville Recording and Songwriting Package” will take place on Friday, October 28, at the AARC Executive Office in Irving, TX. You need not be present to win!