Sponsored through an unrestricted grant by Dräger
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a scholarship application for the education or research track of the Leadership Institute. AARC will provide complimentary access to the Leadership Institute education or research track (AARC member value $225 each) for 365 days to four selected applicants. Selected applicants will be allowed to select either the education or research track.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants will need to have been an AARC member for ≥1 year.
- Functions in a non-staff leadership role (at least 50% of the time) for no more than 3 years.
- Successfully complete the education or research track provided within 365 days of enrollment (15 hours of content per track).
- Must provide a CV or Resume.
Applications not meeting minimum criteria highlighted above will not be considered for complimentary access. Applications will be reviewed by an independent review panel and will be judged based on the following (view the scoring rubric):
- Professional and/or Organizational Goals (Weight: 30%).
- Personal Leadership Goals (Weight: 30%).
- Community Impact (Weight: 25%).
- Resume/CV Accomplishments (Weight: 10%).
- Extras (Weight: 5%).
We are no longer accepting applications for this scholarship.