CRCE per track: 7.5–9.0 hours
Cost per track: $135 for AARC members, $185 for non-members (Education and Research), $115 for AARC members, $165 for non-members (Management)
3-track bundle: $327.25 for AARC members, $454.75 for non-members (15% savings!)
Made up of three tracks, the Advanced Leadership Institute provides the latest knowledge for respiratory therapists looking to enhance their careers. Content experts in respiratory care education, management, and research carefully designed each of the courses found in the Institute. All information and activities in the Institute build upon the knowledge learned after completing the AARC’s Leadership Institute. These Advanced Leadership Institute tracks–Education, Management, and Research–dive deep into the relevant topics needed to enhance your leadership skills and tools.
The Advanced Leadership Institute is a web-based course with PDF documents available for download. The course program also provides the flexibility to complete at your individual pace, wherever and whenever best fits your schedule.
The Advanced Leadership Institute Tracks
- Simulation (constructing, evaluation and assessment)
- IPE and teamwork training +IPCP
- Feedback as an enhanced topic
- Changing curriculum to meet future needs
- The Departmental Impact on Conducting Research
- Establishing Value for the Respiratory Care Department
- Creating a Leadership Style of Innovations
- Strategic Planning-People Development and Succession Planning
- Mastering Difficult Conversations
- Research Elements: Concepts & Design for Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mixed Methods Investigations
- Participant Safety and Ethical Considerations
- Investigational Product Development and Regulation
- Clinical Research Study Operations and Regulatory Affairs: Lessons from the Commercial Setting
- Applied Statistics
- Grant Proposal Development
You can enroll in a single course, one track only, or in all three tracks; the choice is yours! Completion of one or more of the Advanced Leadership Institute tracks demonstrates your dedication to your profession, your career, and your patients.
Each track includes 5 to 6 modules and is approved for 7.50–9.0 AARC Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credits
Purchasing a full track provides savings over the individual courses and the 3 track bundle provides additional savings over purchasing the individual tracks.
|Single Course||Single Track||3-track Bundle|
|Member||$25 per course||$115–135 per track||$327.25 for all three tracks|
|Non-member||$40 per course||$165–185 per track||$454.75 for all three tracks|