Join colleagues worldwide for the COVID-19: What’s Next virtual event Sept. 11-12. In collaboration with the Society of Critical Care Medicine, this conference features the newest research findings, updates, and resources. Anthony S. Fauci, MD, will deliver the plenary lecture.
As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, experts predict a second wave of infection. Ensure that you are equipped with the latest information and clinical knowledge as the disease continues to spread. The Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM), along with several sponsoring societies, invites you to register for the upcoming conference, COVID-19: What’s Next, a joint virtual event being held September 11-12, 2020. This online conference will feature the newest research findings, prominent multiprofessional faculty, guidelines updates, and resources.
Course highlights include:
- Plenary lecture by Anthony S. Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and a U.S. leader in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic
Be sure to watch AARC Faculty members Dr. Neil MacIntyre, Dr. Dean Hess, Richard Branson, and Jet Liu present on Day 2.
- Discussion of the latest epidemiologic models, newest research findings, newest therapeutic interventions, and guidelines updates
- Interactive breakout sessions addressing specific topics
- Society networking opportunities
- Virtual exhibit hall and corporate lunch symposia
- Opportunity to earn continuing medical education credit hours, available to physicians, nurses, pharmacists, respiratory therapists, physician assistants, nurse anesthetists, and dietitians