Did you attend the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) ‘COVID-19: What’s Next,’ virtual event in September? Recorded video for any live streamed sessions can be accessed for a year on the event website, for all attendees. If you did not attend and would be interested in viewing this content, it is available on the SCCM store as a self-directed course.
In collaboration with the Society of Critical Care Medicine, this conference features the newest research findings, updates, and resources. Anthony S. Fauci, MD, delivered the plenary lecture. As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, experts predict a second wave of infection. Ensure that you are equipped with the latest information and clinical knowledge as the disease continues to spread.
Course highlights include:
- Plenary lecture by Anthony S. Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and a U.S. leader in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic
AARC Faculty members Dr. Neil MacIntyre, Dr. Dean Hess, Richard Branson, and Jet Liu presentations on Day 2.
- Discussion of the latest epidemiologic models, newest research findings, newest therapeutic interventions, and guidelines updates
- Interactive breakout sessions addressing specific topics
- Society networking opportunities
- Virtual exhibit hall and corporate lunch symposia