Ensure Your Clinical Preceptor Program Meets Today’s Standards
This AARC course has everything you need as a Respiratory Care Manager or Department Educator to provide standardized training for your hospital’s preceptor staff.
You’ll have 365 days of access to:
- Four online modules addressing adult learning, understanding the learning context, the challenging trainee, and handling feedback
- Four online instructional videos with additional scenario videos containing multiple examples of effective and ineffective preceptor behaviors
- 2 online videos demonstrating student performance for standardizing preceptor evaluation
- Downloadable workbooks and handouts for preceptors
- Downloadable course management documents for Respiratory Manager/Department Educator
Deliver the training one-on-one, in a group setting, or both—you decide.
Authored by faculty from The Ohio State University, this course correlates with the CoARC standards for inter-rater reliability. You will also have the opportunity to participate in IRR research with OSU faculty.
Successful completion of course (video and workbook) and testing earns 2 CRCE® credits.
|AARC Member Price||$199|
Purchase with a Credit CardSave time by purchasing online. You will need to log in with your personal AARC number to make your purchase.
Download FormAcademic programs and respiratory care departments may download a registration form to register for the course.
View CourseCourse Administrators and Preceptors view the course here.
View Introductory VideoWatch a short introductory video about the course.