- Rochester, New York
- Job category:
- Position type:
- Rochester Regional Health
As a Registered Respiratory Therapist, your knowledge, strong attention to detail, compassion and analytical capabilities ensure meaningful, personalized care for each respiratory patient.
STATUS: Full Time, Part Time & Per Diem
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital, Unity Hospital & Newark-Wayne Community Hospital
Additional Job Description
Any physical requirements reported by a prospective employee and/or employee’s physician or delegate will be considered for accommodations.
• AAS Degree in Respiratory Care from an accredited Respiratory Care Program
• Has ability to read, write and speak English.
• Maintain continuing education credits required for re-credentialing by the NBRC
• Maintain continuing education credits required for re-licensure by NYS
• Current license from the State of New York as a Respiratory Therapist (RT).
• Current BLS certification.