Respiratory Therapist – CHI St. Vincent
Now Hiring Respiratory Therapist!
$7,500 sign-on bonus!
CHI St. Vincent, a regional health network serving Arkansas, is part of CommonSpirit Health. We have served Arkansas since 1888 with a history of many firsts. Together with more than 4,500 coworkers, 1,000 medical staff, and 500 volunteers, we consistently receive praise for care advancements.
We are immediately hiring Respiratory Therapists to join our experienced team of tenured practitioners. Our Respiratory Therapists work in collaboration with physicians and nursing teams to deliver exceptional patient care.
CHI St. Vincent provides you with the same level of care you provide to others. We care about our employee well-being and offer benefits that complement and support your work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Free Premium Membership to our Care@Work program to help employees with child care, pet care, senior caregivers, housekeepers & more.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Assume primary clinical responsibility for all respiratory care therapy
- Initiate therapist driven protocols and adhere to all department and hospital policies and procedures.
- Exercise considerable independent judgment in the assessment and therapy implementation of all respiratory care therapies and modalities
- Ensure delivery of care reflecting the efficient and effective use of all resources
- Communicate all critical information to physicians, nurses, and other health care providers
- Actively participates in individual and group educational training activities. Encouraged to attend conferences and share knowledge with peers
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Respiratory Care Program (Associates required). Bachelor’s Preferred
- Must have a valid Respiratory Care Practitioner license to practice in the State of Arkansas
- Must have CRT credential, at minimum. RRT preferred. If CRT credentialed and eligible for RRT exam, successful completion of the RRT NBRC examination must be obtained within one year from hire date.
- Basic Life Support(BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required
Back to job listings