- Dover, New Hampshire
- Job category:
- Position type:
- Wentworth Douglass Hospital
Wentworth-Douglass Hospital, a subsidiary of Massachusetts General Hospital, is renowned as one of the largest acute care hospitals in the Seacoast region of New Hampshire and Southern Maine. At Wentworth-Douglass, we value people who contribute to patient-centered care that enhances community health; we recognize and reward those who share our values and transform our patients’ lives. We invite you to explore opportunities, cultivate community wellness and professional growth.
Under the direction of the Executive Director for Critical Care Services and in collaboration with the Pulmonary Medicine Medical Director, the Pulmonary Medicine Manager has 24-hour accountability for planning, coordination and managing operations and activities of the Respiratory Dept and Outpatient PFT Lab. The Manager is expected to be highly autonomous, strategic and able to manage, delegate and prioritize. Management of staff includes work allocation, training, evaluations, problem resolution. The Manager will motivate staff to achieve goals and objectives.
Qualifications – External
Experience Minimum Required
• Min of 2 years of management experience in Respiratory Care. Clinical experience with neonatal, pediatric and adult respiratory care
• 4 years of Respiratory Care management
Education Minimum Required
• Associates degree in Respiratory Care
• Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare related area
Training Minimum Required
• Clinical & diagnostic training in approved program.
• Graduate of a CoARC accredited Respiratory Care Program
Special Skills Minimum Required
• Membership in the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) (National and Local) and NBRC desired.
• Computer manipulation, verbal and written communication skills, mechanical aptitude, ability to work in a collaborative manner, ability to make effective judgments and decisions based on objective criteria.
Licensure and/or Certifications Required
• AHA BLS, RRT, NH RCP license.
All resumes should be sent to: Maria.Gilman@wdhospital.org