Bunnell Inc., a leading manufacturer of high-frequency ventilators for infants is hiring a Clinical Specialist to support the LifePulse HFJV and help the company grow. The ideal candidate will be a registered respiratory therapist with a minimum 5 years of experience using the LifePulse HFJV.
Special consideration will be given to applicants with marketing experience, education and/or management in healthcare industry.
Employee will be based in Salt Lake City, Utah at the Bunnell corporate headquarters.
This Clinical Specialist will need skills to help develop multi-media education and marketing materials. Position requires occasional travel to provide education to physicians and respiratory therapists.
Candidate must have a minimum 5 years’ experience with HFJV patient management.
Requirements and Job Responsibilities:
- Licensed Respiratory Therapist, Prefer Neonatal Pediatric Specialty “NPS” credential with preferred experience teaching, training, and administration in a clinical environment.
- Provide clinical and technical support to clinicians with occasional travel and Hotline staffing.
- Employee will help define, develop, and maintain clinical education materials to ensure effective training and outreach programs, along with content on the company’s website.
- Special consideration given to candidate with technical skills and ability to produce videos, graphics, animation, videos, and other education and marketing materials: MS PowerPoint and/or Apple Keynote.
- This person will consult regularly with Research and Development and Regulatory departments and be involved with decisions at the highest levels in the company.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, organizational skills, attention to detail. Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Expectation of long-term company commitment
Bunnell Inc. offers incredible benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Stock Contributions – Bunnell is an ESOP
- Profit Sharing
- 401K with up to 4% matching contributions
- Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Vacation and Personal days
- Relocation Assistance Available
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to job listings