Respiratory Therapist – Chuan Jiang Medicine PC
Job responsibilities include:
- Performing outpatient respiratory procedures including pulmonary function testing, spirometry, FENO, 6 minute walk test, cardiopulmonary exercise stress test, methacholine challenge testing, sputum induction and collection, administering supplemental oxygen, and administering nebulized medications.
- Providing patient education on respiratory procedures such as peak flow measurements, nebulizer / compressor use, chest vest education, CPAP use, and inhaler use.
- Obtaining COVID19 nasal swabs (the RRT is not required to do all COVID testing in the office. The RRT is requested to obtain a swab and perform a Rapid Antigen test immediately before performing any aerosol generating procedures. The physician would first evaluate the patient and will only proceed with this step and the PFT if the patient does not exhibit any signs or symptoms of disease).
- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese is mandatory (most of our patients are Chinese speaking individuals who reside in the local Flushing community)
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Current Certified or Registered Respiratory Therapist Certification
- Current Basic Life Support certification.
- $100,000 – $130,000 per year (will depend on skills of the candidate and number of years of experience)
- Monday through Friday 9AM – 5PM
- No night call duties
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Other benefits can be negotiable
For more information send an email to Chuan Jiang: email@example.com
Back to job listings