Come elevate your skills and experience by working with a world class 800-bed, AARC APEX Designated Academic Medical Center.
We are looking for talented professionals to join our team at the University of Maryland Medical Center. Per Diem opportunities available with our One UMMS Staffing Pool ($60/hour)
- Administer complex respiratory therapy procedures in the evaluation and treatment of individuals with cardiopulmonary functions threatened or impaired by developmental defects, the aging process, physical injury, or disease by administering respiratory care techniques.
- Fulfillment of the job duties requires the employee to have access to medication storage areas.
As a Team Member at UMMC, you’ll experience:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- An Achievable Professional Advancement Model: Opportunities to progress in function, skills, and pay through our achievable promotion schedule;
- The opportunity to work in a specialized care environment at an Academic Medical Center with AARC APEX Designation
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage, Tax-Free Savings Plans and more!
- A highly competitive wage scale: Annual merit increases and a base wage scale that is measured against to market standards.
- Generous tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 per year for your graduate degree.
Located in downtown Baltimore near the Inner Harbor and Camden Yards, you won’t find a more vibrant place to work!
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Associate’s Degree is required.
- Graduate from an CoARC accredited Respiratory program is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Respiratory Therapy is preferred.
- Registration by the National Board of Respiratory Care as a Respiratory Therapist is required.
- Licensure as a Respiratory Care practitioner by the Maryland Board of Physician Quality Assurance is required.
- CPR certification is required. ACLS certification is preferred.
- Two years’ experience as a Respiratory Technician preferred.
For a list of openings and to apply, visit: https://jobs.umms.org/job-search-results/?keyword=respiratory&store_id=University%20of%20Maryland%20Medical%20Center
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to job listings