Product Specialist – Midwest/Eastern Region – Intersurgical Inc.
Reporting To: VP, Marketing & Customer Support
Manage existing products, as well as integrating new products and product changes throughout Intersurgical, USA. Facilitate between the various internal departments to ensure successful product lifecycle and support of the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Product planning and execution throughout product lifecycle.
- Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements
- Defining the product vision and working closely with marketing, sales and senior product manager to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Work with account executives to assess training and in-servicing needs for customers
- Develop a training plan based on customer requirements
- Ensure that the products support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Provide market and competitive feedback to the senior product manager
- Maintain product knowledge and keep abreast of current trends and medical applications
- Coordinate with senior product manager and develop personnel regarding new products and product changes
- Evaluate and provide input for new product development
- Assist with participation in PMCF evaluations
- Assist with planning and executing medical conference participation including attendance at trade shows
- Support distribution partners with product training and clinical information
- Work with marketing to prepare clinical material to support sales activities
- Serve as a clinical resource to the field account executives and distribution partners
- Follow up on leads and clinical product questions
- Support all company sales policies and programs
- Review and analyse all field sales reports and take necessary action.
- Provide necessary training to ensure sales representatives are knowledgeable of product line to effectively carry out their duties and responsibilities
- Prepare sales forecasts as required
- Provide pricing guidelines to sales representatives, as required
- Provide on-going business development and support to customers
- Provide sales and product training to new hire employees and distribution partners
- Maintain vendor credentialing
- On-going training and support for sales staff through webinars and conference calls
- Provide product launch training to sales account executives and distribution partners
- Field sales training to integrate the training knowledge into clinical expertise
- Training of distributor organizations to expand on the opportunities that are available through distributors by training their sales force on the Intersurgical product line.
- Daily support of all staff in answering clinical questions and applications
- Clinical experience as a Respiratory Therapist or RN working in the acute care environment.
Regulatory and Quality
- Product evaluation for market opportunities
- Validate marketing materials for clinical relevance and accuracy
- Work with account executives to ensure proper product presentations are within product claims and performance
- Maintain records as required.
- Any other tasks that may, from time to time, be required by the company.
For more information send an email to: email@example.com
Back to job listings