Respiratory Therapist – Inpatient – Henry Ford Health System
Discover your professional path
at Henry Ford Health System.
A career at Henry Ford Health System is an experience you won’t find at other hospitals or health systems. Our vast expertise and wide range of service areas mean there are many opportunities for you to grow in your career with us. We’ll help you achieve your goals for career growth, skill development and continuing education.
Working in healthcare means you have a unique chance to touch the lives of the patients we serve. We take that responsibility seriously. Our patient-centered model of care means we all collaborate for the benefit of our patients, their loved ones, and the communities we serve.
- Delivers life-support, resuscitation, monitoring and various medical gases therapy to patients.
- Performs invasive and non-invasive diagnostic procedures to Intensive Care and General Practice Units patients.
- Maintains clinical expertise for Departmental assignments at various business units throughout HFHS, as assigned.
- Communicates effectively with patients, co-workers, physicians and other system employees as needed, regarding patient care needs.
- Adequately documents all aspects of patient care.
- Completes necessary and accurate patient billing information.
- Delegates aspects of patient care appropriately to support staff (Respiratory Therapists, Respiratory orients, externs and students, as assigned), providing necessary communication and guidance to those support providers.
- Graduation from an accredited Respiratory Therapist program.
- Registration with the National Board of Respiratory Care or obtain within 90 days of employment.
- Current License – Respiratory Therapist in the State of Michigan or obtain within 90 days of employment.
- Openings are available in Detroit, Wyandotte, West Bloomfield, Clinton Township, and Jackson, MI
Email: [email protected] for more information
Back to job listings