Respiratory Therapist – Spencer Hospital
***$4,000 in Hiring Incentives Available***
- Meets expectations in providing care considering age specific growth and development needs and other special needs.
- Performs and documents respiratory care in compliance with physician orders and in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Provides respiratory care as required in the Special Care Unit and the Emergency Room and acts as a team member responding in emergency situations.
- Performs cardiopulmonary diagnostics and other respiratory skills as required after training.
- Must have excellent communication skills, caring attitude, and a be a team player.
- CRT or RRT certified, RN or Critical Care Paramedic welcome to apply.
- BLS, ACLS required. NRP, PALS/PEARS required after hire.
- Will require yearly validation and job specific CEUs.
- 72 hours a pay period. 12 hour shifts. 5:30pm-6:00am. 6 nights on/8 nights off rotation.
- The schedule may fluctuate based upon needs of the department.
To apply today visit spencerhospital.org. For any questions, contact Beth at email@example.com or 712-264-8451.
Back to job listings