Registered Respiratory Therapist – CoxHealth
Job Perks & Benefits:
- Sign-on bonus for eligible candidates
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,200 per year
- Retirement with employer match
- On-site daycare with extended hours, holidays and weekends
- On-site fitness facilities
- Pharmacy delivery to your department
- On-site Employee Health services
- 1906 Employee Store
- 20% tuition discount on most classes at Cox College
- Cafeteria discount
- The Registered Respiratory Therapist provides professional respiratory focused intervention during all phases of the patient care stay. The Registered Respiratory Therapist assesses and assists in the determination of a respiratory plan of care based on physical assessment, diagnosis, and patient history. The Registered Respiratory Therapist may provide medicated and non-medicated therapies, invasive and noninvasive ventilation, oxygen administration and titration, diagnostic testing as related to ventilation and pulmonary function as well as arterial blood gas analysis.
- Required: Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Program
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- No prior experience required
- Provides care as appropriate to age of population served.
- Proficient in safely providing all routine and emergent respiratory modalities.
- Able to assess patients and provide patient care per protocol.
- Provide accurate and appropriate electronic documentation.
- Provide accurate and appropriate education to patients, students and new staff.
- Possesses assessment and critical thinking skills
- Possesses in depth knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Adheres to infection prevention practices and facility safety policies and procedures
- Required: Missouri State License for Respiratory
- Must obtain BLS within 90 days of hire
- RRT credential from the NBRC
Back to job listings