This presentation is geared toward the NICU caregivers who manage critically ill neonates. The goal of the presentation is to educate participants on the clinical value of accurate, continuous, noninvasive CO2 monitoring for managing the challenges of protecting the brain and lungs effectively.
Date: September 21, 2021
Time: Two webinar sessions available.
Bradley Sexauer BS, RRT
St. Louis Children’s Hospital,
St. Louis, Missouri
Topics will include the following and more:
- Importance of CO2 levels for both brain and lung protection in the NICU
- Hidden costs and concerns regarding blood draws
- Impact of continuous CO2 monitoring
This course is accredited by:
- American Association of Respiratory Care for 1 CRCE (#183942000).
- California Board of Registered Nursing for 1 contact hour (Provider Number 17621).
Email email@example.com with questions or comments, we’d love to hear from you.