Plan on joining us July 26-28 in Palm Springs, CA, for our annual Summer Forum event, bringing respiratory therapy leaders together from all over the U.S. and beyond.
Designed for respiratory therapy educators and those in a leadership role, Summer Forum will focus on the topics, tools, and skills to bring back to your team and department.
Spread across three days, Summer Forum includes 30 sessions filled with specially designed lectures and symposiums for RT leaders and educators. Summer Forum also offers added networking through event activities and exhibit hall browsing.
Registration and housing details coming soon. So, stay tuned!
Here’s what to expect this year
Day 1 – July 26, 2022
- OPENING SESSION: State of the Profession
- SESSION TOPICS: CPGs, What Learners Need, RT-Driven Protocols, the Value of a Journal Club, Value Efficiency, Staffing Efficiency, Maximizing ROI, Helping Your Students Grow, and the Value of an RT Professional Development Program
- SYMPOSIUM: Annual CoARC Educator Symposium
Day 2 – July 27, 2022
- LECTURES: Jimmy Young Memorial Lecture
- SESSION TOPICS: Interprofessional Education, Staffing and Retention Concerns, Social Media for Educators, a Community of Inquiry, Helping Students with Interviewing and Students Helping the Bedside Therapist
- SYMPOSIUM: RT Workforce Supply and Demand Symposium
Day 3 – July 28, 2022
- OPENING: Agency Update
- SESSION TOPICS: Characteristics of Successful RC Programs, State Society Leadership Tips, and Overreaching Roles of RT Leaders
- LECTURES: Dr H Fred Helmholtz Education Lecture
- CLOSING CEREMONY
Email email@example.com with questions or comments, we’d love to hear from you.