Congress 2022 is set to take place Nov. 9-12 in New Orleans, LA. AARC Congress is a spectacular networking and educational event for respiratory therapists from around the world, offering cutting-edge lectures by the top leaders in the industry. Congress gives you the valuable resources you need to push forward in your career.
Stay tuned for more details, such as registration and housing, which will open in August.
Here’s just a small portion of what you can expect this year:
Day – 1
- AARC Annual Awards Ceremony
- OPENING KEYNOTE: Rebuilding After COVID-19
- SESSION TOPICS: The History of Mechanical Ventilation, Physiologic Implications of Cardiovascular Disease, Engaging Students on Effective Communication, Unplanned Extubation in Pediatrics, Advocate and Elevate the RT team, and more!
- SYMPOSIUMS: Advanced Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing, Esophageal Pressure during Mechanical Ventilation, Brain-Lung Cross Talk, Diaphragmatic Stimulation, and more!
Day – 2
- SESSION TOPICS: Transport and Pediatric Patients, RT Workforce Supply and Demand, Infection Control during Transport, Equity-Focused Teaching, and more!
- SYMPOSIUMS: LGBTQIA+ Affirming Simulation, Ventilator Liberation, Utilizing the AARC Safe and Effective Staffing Guidelines, Extubation After Difficult Intubation, Tracheostomy Emergencies, and more!
- 10TH THOMAS L PETTY MEMORIAL LECTURE
Day – 3
- ANNUAL FLAG FOLDING CEREMONY
- SESSION TOPICS: COVID Update 2022, Noninvasive Respiratory Support, OSA Therapies, Sleep Deprivation in RTs and Patients, Remote Patient Monitoring, and more!
- SYMPOSIUMS: PF Laboratory and Accreditation Reviews, Effective Discharge Planning, What It Means to be a Professional, Community Engagement, and more!
- SPECIALTY SECTION MEETINGS
Day – 4
- SESSION TOPICS: RTs in the Home, Decreasing Penalties, Improving Revenue, Pulmonary Physiology, Student-Led Interprofessional Clinic, Device Selection and Integration, and more!
- SYMPOSIUMS: Journal Metrics, Preparation and Presentation of Abstracts, Tips for Reviewing Journal Papers, Preparing Systematic Narratives, and more!
- AGENCY UPDATE
- 38TH PHIL KITTREDGE MEMORIAL LECTURE
- CLOSING KEYNOTE/CEREMONY: TBD
While we are excited to see everyone face-to-face, we will continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and make any necessary adjustments.
Email email@example.com with questions or comments, we’d love to hear from you.