Can you believe we are already halfway through July? June was a busy month for most and feels like it last only a couple minutes. Many of you were able to still catch up on the latest news and articles from the AARC. Below is the list for the top five most viewed AARC articles during the month of June.
- Ohio State Graduates First Class of Advanced Practice RTs
- Congress 2021 is Coming | Get Ready to Pack Your Bags
- Innovative Programs | Vascular Access Offers New Opportunities for RTs
- #RTSTRONG | New Video Highlights Respiratory Therapy as Essential to Patient Care
- Pandemic Life | To Nebulize, or Not to Nebulize?
Make sure to stay up to date on the latest AARC News at the Newsroom.
Email email@example.com with questions or comments, we’d love to hear from you.