With the one-year mark of COVID-19 just around the corner, the AARC has partnered with the COVID-19 Vaccine Education and Equity Project to help educate and encourage the public to do their part in ending the COVID-19 pandemic.
The “Count Me In” campaign aims to provide individuals and organizations with information and tools to build confidence in authorized COVID-19 vaccines, and to motivate and inspire people to collectively fight the pandemic.
What the campaign offers
- The campaign features an online photo wall and spotlight stories highlighting people from all walks of life who are stepping up to share their reasons to be “counted in” for COVID-19 vaccination.
- Use this social media sticker to show support for the campaign on your social profile images.
- You can check out the press release announcing the campaign, here.
- Share your photos on social media using the hashtag #CountMeInCOVIDVx.
- Lastly, be “counted in,” by submitting your organization leader’s and your own reason to be counted in to stop the spread of COVID-19, here.
Learn more about the COVID-19 pandemic and how it’s affected RTs and the latest news regarding the pandemic on our COVID-19 News & Resources page.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments, we’d love to hear from you.