The educational 8-video annual Current Topics in Respiratory Care series, has taken on a new life. In March of 2022 say hello to AARC Explores, a 10-video annual series that offers an in-depth exploration of recent scientific advancements in respiratory care.
- The cost! AARC Members can now get more education and spend less.
- Instead of eight videos in the series, you’ll be provided with even more education, with 10 videos. This means more CRCE.
- Each video will be comprised of past, yet relevant, webcasts, Congress and Summer Forum presentations, and more.
- AARC Explores provides a wider variety of content.
What’s staying the same?
- Quality. AARC Explores will include the same quality you’ve grown to love with Current Topics. This series includes evidence-based practices that improve the delivery of care and reduce readmissions.
- Reliability. Each topic is presented as a one-hour lecture(s), with a new video being released each month starting in March 2022.
- Convenient. The videos offer flexibility for group or individual viewings.
- CRCE. Each video is worth one hour of CRCE credit, after successful completion of the test. Now with 10 videos you have the chance to earn more CRCE than you had with Current Topics.
Pre-purchase options will be available at a later date.
Email email@example.com with questions or comments, we’d love to hear from you.