Recognize your colleagues who have made a significant and sustained contribution to the art and science of respiratory care with an AARC Fellowship nomination.
All nominees must:
- Be nominated by at least two AARC members, one of whom must be a current FAARC
- Be an Active or Associate member of the AARC in good standing for at least ten consecutive years prior to the deadline for receipt of nominations
- Possess the RRT credential issued by the NBRC and be licensed within their state of employment or be a licensed physician with a respiratory care-related specialty
- Must have demonstrated national prominent leadership, influence and achievement in clinical practice, education or science
- Must possess documented evidence of significant contribution to the respiratory care profession and to the AARC
- Not be a first-term member of the AARC Board of Directors or an Officer of the House of Delegates.
- The deadline for nominating a member for FAARC status may be based on the dates of the AARC Congress for the year in question.
The nomination deadline has passed. Please check back after Jan. 1, 2019 to make a nomination.