- AARConnect is the primary means by which the HOD conducts business between official meetings. Note for Substitutes: If you are subbing for a single meeting, you have been given access from now through one month after the meeting you are subbing for. If you know you will be subbing for a second meeting, please contact Asha.
- Please use an email in AARConnect that you regularly check/monitor at least every few days and that will not be blocked by institutions.
- If you are not already active on AARConnect, please make this a priority.
- Remember, your point of contact at the AARC Executive Office is Asha Desai — her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Although the tips in this video above are important, please note that this video provides tips for seated meetings, so some information may not apply. It is however useful to understand what a seated meeting is like if this your first time attending a HOD meeting.
- Additional information for virtual meetings will be provided. Please also view the HOD Etiquette for Virtual Meetings document.
Back to New Delegate Orientation