I had not worked since 2010 and suddenly this year, I will turn 80 in April. It’s time to really retire this time. A thank you letter for all you have done seems to be in order … Thank you for all you have done as an organization to safeguard the value and high standards of our profession. I will always treasure my individual milestones — good memories.
If you’re like MaryLou Haffner from Oregon, who has been a member since 1970, you have a heart for this profession and the AARC. Your valuable knowledge and experience gives back to our community! If you’re nearing retirement, keep our senior membership in mind to stay involved.
- You must be age 65 or older and an AARC member for at least 20 years
- You will still have the rights of Active Membership — to vote, hold office, chair a committee
- You will receive RESPIRATORY CARE and AARC Times via Digital Membership (online access only)
- Full access to all free webcasts for members
- Access to educational courses in AARC at member pricing
Call the AARC Customer Service department if you are interested in taking advantage of this tier of membership at (972) 243-2272.