Whether you are a seasoned transport therapist or just have an
interest in learning more about this challenging and rewarding area of
respiratory care, membership in the Surface and Air Transport Section
is for you –
- Our monthly e-mail newsletter keeps you informed about the latest
news and research in the field.
- Our quarterly E-Bulletin provides updates on section activities and
feature articles by respiratory therapists actively engaged in transport
- Our e-mail list through AARConnect gives you the chance to communicate directly with
fellow section members.
- Our Resource Directory provides a link to experts in various areas
of transport who have volunteered to address your questions and concerns
- And our web page is your best bet for transport-related photos, links,
Even more important, we’re the one and only group within the RT
profession representing the needs of transport RTs to the AARC as a whole,
to the wider transport community, and to our colleagues in the other specialty
So come join us! You’ll be glad you did.
JOIN OR RENEW * ADD SECTION
For more information contact:
American Association for Respiratory Care
9425 N. MacArthur Blvd. Suite 100
Irving, TX 75063-4706
Phone (972) 243-2272
Fax (972) 484-2720, or (972) 484-6010
Or you can contact Billy Hutchison, RRT-NPS, the current transport
section chair by email at: email@example.com.