Specialty Section Swap Shop Submission Guidelines
- Material submitted to the swap shop should be generic in nature allowing the end users the ability to use the information with little or no editing.
- Forms, checklist, and data that are submitted as “management tools” should include adequate information/instructions, so that the end user can easily apply the tool in their own facility.
- Any material submitted must meet clinical practice guidelines or be evidence based reflecting standards and methods that are well supported.
- Material that references any publication, should include a bibliography so the evidence-based source can be obtained.
- Material that references another policy and or procedure must have that policy and or procedure included.
- Generic terms such as assessment must be well defined and elements in the assessment must be included in the submission.
- When using the term within normal limits, as tolerated, per criteria, etc, these terms must be clearly defined.
- Submissions to the Swap Shop must meet these criteria; in addition they should contribute a unique value to the Respiratory Care Community as determined by the Submission Review Board.
Back to the Swap Shop