Ever feel like your plate as a respiratory care manager is just a little
too full? Then you need the Management Section! There’s no better—or
faster—way to get the information and answers you need to stay on
top in the increasingly competitive world of health care. Take a look
at just a few of the benefits:
- A monthly email newsletter to keep you informed of the latest developments
in health care management.
- A quarterly Bulletin featuring updates on section activities and
feature articles by managers from around the country.
- An email list that allows you to communicate quickly and easily with
your peers around the country, providing answers to your most pressing
- A Resource Directory of experts in various areas of management who
have volunteered to address your questions and concerns one-on-one.
- A web page chock full of resources, including a Swap Shop where members
can share educational tools, JCAHO standards applicable to respiratory
care departments, a protocol bibliography, restructuring/reengineering
literature, and cost reduction strategies, just to name a few.
- Direct input into programs at the AARC International Respiratory
Congress and Summer Forum.
With more than 1,000 members, our Section also has a seat on the AARC
Board of Directors, giving us direct access to the Association’s
key decision makers.
So what are you waiting for? Join us today!
RENEW * ADD SECTION MEMBERSHIP
For more information contact:
American Association for Respiratory Care
9425 N. MacArthur Blvd. Suite 100
Irving, TX 75063-4706
Phone (972) 243-2272
Fax (972) 484-2720, or (972) 484-6010
Or e-mail Bill Cohagen, RCP, RRT, BA, FAARC, our Management Section chair,