As a respiratory therapist who’s devoted to caring for patients
over the long-term, you’re often faced with situations requiring
not only expert clinical skills, but expert coping and communication skills
as well. The Long Term Care Section has the support you need to maintain
the highest quality of care for your patients:
- Our monthly email newsletter keeps you informed about the latest
news and research in long-term care and geriatrics.
- Our quarterly E-Bulletin provides updates on section activities and
feature articles addressing topics most important to long-term care
- Our Mailing List gives you the chance to communicate directly with
fellow section members.
- Our Resource Directory provides a link to experts in various areas
of long-term care who have volunteered to address your questions and
- And our web page is your best bet for long-term care links, resources,
As the only group within the Association devoted to long-term care,
we also provide expert assistance to AARC leaders and others as they deal
with long-term care issues, helping to define and enhance the role of
respiratory therapists in the long-term care setting.
So come join us. You’ll be glad you did.
RENEW * ADD SECTION MEMBERSHIP
For more information contact:
American Association for Respiratory Care
9425 N. MacArthur Blvd. Suite 100
Irving, TX 75063-4706
Phone (972) 243-2272
Fax (972) 484-2720, or (972) 484-6010
Or e-mail Gene Gantt, RRT, our Long-Term Care Section chair, at: Gene.Gantt@linde-rss.com