The brave new world of respiratory home care demands a special
breed of therapist—independent, able to make quick decisions without
a lot of support, and adaptable to a wide range of situations. When the
day is done, you need a place to call home, and that’s where the
Home Care Section comes in:
- Our monthly email newsletter keeps you informed about the latest
news and research on home respiratory therapy, reimbursement, and government
- Our quarterly Bulletin provides updates on section activities and
feature articles addressing topics most important to home care providers.
- Our email list gives you the chance to communicate directly with
fellow section members.
- Our Resource Directory provides a link to experts in various areas
of home care who have volunteered to address your questions and concerns
- And our web page is your best bet for home care links, resources,
Our group also networks regularly regarding fast developing issues with
the potential to impact our services and provides direct input on home
care matters to leaders within the AARC and other related organizations,
ensuring our voices are heard.
So come join us. You’ll be glad you did.
RENEW * ADD SECTION MEMBERSHIP
For more information contact:
American Association for Respiratory Care
9425 N. MacArthur Blvd. Suite 100
Irving, TX 75063-4706
Phone (972) 243-2272
Fax (972) 484-2720, or (972) 484-6010
Or email Kim Wiles, our Home Care Section chair, at: firstname.lastname@example.org