Whether you work full time in a pulmonary function lab or only
do an occasional bedside test, if you’re fascinated by the rapidly
developing field of respiratory diagnostics, you’ll find what you’re
looking for in the Diagnostic Section:
- Our monthly email newsletter keeps you informed about the latest
news and research on respiratory diagnostics, pulmonary function testing,
and sleep medicine.
- Our quarterly Bulletin provides updates on section activities and
feature articles addressing topics most important to respiratory diagnosticians.
- Our email list gives you the chance to communicate directly with
fellow section members.
- Our Resource Directory provides a link to experts in various areas
of diagnostics who have volunteered to address your questions and concerns
- And our web page is your best bet for diagnostics links, resources,
We also provide the AARC with regular updates on issues important to
our area of practice, ensuring your concerns receive the attention they
So come join us! You’ll be glad you did.
RENEW * ADD SECTION MEMBERSHIP
For more information contact:
American Association for Respiratory Care
9425 N. MacArthur Blvd. Suite 100
Irving, TX 75063-4706
Phone (972) 243-2272
Fax (972) 484-2720, or (972) 484-6010
Or e-mail Matthew O’Brien, BA, RRT, RPFT, our Diagnostic Section chair, at: firstname.lastname@example.org