If you’re one of the growing number of RTs working in pulmonary
rehab, respiratory disease management, smoking cessation, or asthma education—or if you’d like to be—the Continuing Care &
Rehabilitation Section is your ticket to success:
- Our monthly email newsletter keeps you informed about the latest
news and research on pulmonary rehab programs, patient education, and
- Our quarterly Bulletin provides updates on section activities and
feature articles addressing topics most important to continuing care
and rehab RTs.
- Our email list gives you the chance to communicate directly with
fellow section members.
- Our Resource Directory provides a link to experts in various areas
of continuing care and rehab who have volunteered to address your questions
and concerns one-on-one.
- And our web page is your best bet for continuing care and rehab links,
resources, and more.
We’re also the group the AARC and other influential organizations
turn to for expert advice and direction when it comes to issues crucial
to the future of our specialty, like a national policy for pulmonary rehab
So come join us! You’ll be glad you did.
RENEW * ADD SECTION MEMBERSHIP
For more information contact:
American Association for Respiratory Care
9425 N. MacArthur Blvd. Suite 100
Irving, TX 75063-4706
Phone (972) 243-2272
Fax (972) 484-2720, or (972) 484-6010
Or e-mail Gerilynn Connors, BS, RRT, our Continuing Care &
Rehabilitation Section chair, at: Gerilynn.firstname.lastname@example.org