AARC’s Benchmarking System will help you:
- Provide accurate data to support administrative decisions
- Identify and promote best professional practices
- Address manager dissatisfaction with other proprietary systems
As a Benchmarking subscriber, you will be able to define your own compare groups to assess how you really stack up against similar hospitals, as well as gain access to the other performance metrics.
Through your personal computer, the AARC’s web-based benchmarking system allows you to compare your performance on key metrics with other respiratory therapy departments.
- Your comparison groups
- Your own performance targets
- Hospitals whose operational characteristics and demography match yours
- When to enter data and generate reports
- View detailed demographic profiles or all participating hospitals
- Exchange information with other participating department directors via a private listserve
- Receive personal support using the system
- Access benchmarking educational materials
Get detailed information (including instructional videos) about the AARC Benchmarking System.
For more information
Click on “Educational Resources” at the AARC Benchmarking System web site home page to access tools to get started, article reprints, a benchmarking bibliography and webcasts to learn more about the process of benchmarking.
AARC member: $395
Non-member: $495 (includes one year of individual AARC membership)
Additional facility: $150 per facility
Renewal rate for current subscribers with data entered: $100
Healthcare system special pricing
With any of the above primary subscriptions, any and all additional hospitals within your healthcare system can also receive a subscription of equal length for $199 per hospital.