AARC Digital Focus Groups
The combined efforts between the respiratory care profession and manufacturers in pursuing unique and innovative ways to improve both the quality and outcomes of our patients make us natural partners in today’s healthcare continuum. The AARC periodically conducts Digital Focus Groups to facilitate communication and insight into today’s current clinical practices.
The AARC Digital Focus groups seek to conduct voice of the customer opportunities with knowledgeable respiratory therapists on a variety of subject matters. Participation in each focus group is typically limited somewhere between 20-100 respiratory therapists. We accept eligible participants on a first-come, first serve basis until the deadline is met or participant recruitment is filled. Participants may receive an honorarium for their time and full completion of the focus group materials.
There are no digital focus groups open at this time.
- Digital Focus Group 5 — Ventilation Strategies with Nitric Oxide (closed)
- Digital Focus Group 4 — Inhaled Pulmonary Vasodilators (closed)
- Digital Focus Group 3 — Medication Delivery Practices (closed)
- Digital Focus Group 2 — Inhaled Pulmonary Vasodilators (closed)
- Digital Focus Group 1 — Inhaled Pulmonary Vasodilators (closed)