AARC Digital Focus Groups
The combined efforts between the respiratory care profession and manufacturers in pursuing unique and innovative ways to improve both the quality and outcomes of our patients make us natural partners in today’s healthcare continuum. The AARC periodically conducts Digital Focus Groups to facilitate communication and insight into today’s current clinical practices.
The AARC Digital Focus groups seek to conduct voice of the customer opportunities with knowledgeable respiratory therapists on a variety of subject matters. Participation in each focus group is typically limited somewhere between 20-100 respiratory therapists. We accept eligible participants on a first-come, first serve basis until the deadline is met or participant recruitment is filled. Participants may receive an honorarium for their time and full completion of the focus group materials.
Current Digital Focus Groups
- Digital Focus Group 5- Ventilation Strategies with Nitric Oxide
- Introductory Information: We are interested in your usage and perceptions of Non-Invasive and Invasive ventilation strategies with inhaled nitric oxide (also known as INOMAX)
- Participants Demographics:RTs that have used/currently use Inomax invasively and non-invasively both in the NICU and outside the NICU
- Digital Focus Group 4- Inhaled Pulmonary Vasodilators
- Introductory Information: We are interested in your experience administering inhaled pulmonary vasodilators (IPVs) to patients in your hospital. In this survey, inhaled pulmonary vasodilators include inpatient nebulized administration of prostacyclins (primarily epoprostenol, or Flolan) administered via the AeroNeb nebulizer and inhaled nitric oxide (also known as INOMAX) delivered through the INOMAX DSIR delivery system.
- Participants Demographics: RTs that administer both nebulized prostacyclins and inhaled nitric oxide in an average month
- Digital Focus Group 3 — Medication Delivery Practices (closed)
- Digital Focus Group 2 — Inhaled Pulmonary Vasodilators (closed)
- Digital Focus Group 1 — Inhaled Pulmonary Vasodilators (closed)