Respiratory Care Week 2012
There’s More in Store -
More Product Choices than Ever Before
in a Brand New Store Dedicated to RC Week 2012!
The AARC is proud to announce a partnership with a professional promotions company, Jim Coleman, Ltd. who will be hosting your new and expanded RC Week Store for 2012. This company specializes in custom stores for healthcare and other recognition weeks and has a long-standing experience with association stores for National Nurses Week, Occupational Therapy Month, and others.
What’s New? The 2012 RC Week Store offers more than ever before.
- More products to choose from at all price points
- More T-shirt options, styled for men and women
- More of your old favorites like balloons, buttons and tent cards
- More credit card options with the addition of the Discover card
What stays the same?
- AARC Member discounts
- AARC-approved RC Week promotional and other respiratory-themed items
- Online orders with a credit card, or offline orders with a purchase order or check
- And…your orders will continue to provide financial benefit to support AARC programs and services.
Orders through the new RC Week Store at www.AARC.org/rcstore will be handled by the highly experienced support team at Jim Coleman, Ltd.
For all your other AARC professional product needs such as educational products, lecture videos, health & career fair brochures and giveaways, and other professional items, continue to shop at the AARC Store at www.AARC.org/store.cfm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why did the AARC make this change?
It’s really a win-win situation for our members. First, we wanted to bring you a bigger and better official RC Week Store at www.aarc.org/rcstore. The new RC Week Store offers many more items to choose from, with expanded selections in all price ranges to meet any budget! As always, themes are focused on respiratory care professionals.
Second, in recent years, you’ve seen a stronger move toward new educational programs with the AARC. This trend will continue as part of the AARC mission. Transitioning RC Week products to this new store managed by Jim Coleman, Ltd. means that the AARC staff can spend even more time on professional programs for our members.
What happens to the current AARC Store?
The AARC Store will remain in place at www.AARC.org/store.cfm as your primary resource for management tools, educational products, health and career fair materials, and other professional items.
What if I want to order both RC Week and professional items?
Sorry, but orders from the two stores cannot be combined. Each store is maintained separately, with a separate service and support team, although links will be in place to easily move over to the other store when you have finished shopping at one. The new RC Week Store is part of the AARC family of benefits, but is handled completely by our partner, Jim Coleman, Ltd.
What credit cards are accepted?
Both stores accept Visa, MasterCard and Anerican Express. But the new RC Store also accepts the Discover card.
Will I still get a discount for being an AARC member?
Absolutely! Just enter your AARC member number when shopping and you will receive the discounted member price.
Where do I go for ideas for RC Week?
The AARC is the official sponsor for Respiratory Care Week, and maintains your official headquarters for ideas, planning, resources, public relations and more at www.AARC.org/rcweek.
Who do I contact with questions about product orders?
- If you have a question about the promotional products featured in the new RC Week store, or any orders that you have placed with the RC Week Store, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-963-8100 for Customer Service at Jim Coleman, Ltd. located in Illinois. Hours are 8:30am -5pm Central Time, Monday through Friday.
- If you have a question about the educational, management, or professional products in the AARC Store, or any orders that you have placed with the AARC Store, contact email@example.com or 972-243-2272 for Customer Service at AARC in Texas. Hours are 8am -5pm Central Time, Monday through Friday.
- If you’re not sure who to call, contact Customer Service at AARC and we’ll be glad to help.
What if I have a rush order?
Both the stores accept rush orders, but not online. Contact the appropriate Customer Service department.
What about sales tax?
Orders at the new RC Week Store are subject to Illinois sales tax. If you are tax-exempt, you may need to place your order offline to ensure that taxes are not charged.
Who do I contact with other questions for AARC?
AARC Customer Service in Irving, TX, will still be your primary resource for handling all your AARC needs regarding membership, events, educational programs, etc. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-243-2272. Hours are 8am -5pm Central Time, Monday through Friday.