The AARC’s Quality Respiratory Care Recognition (QRCR) is one way you and your colleagues can make sure your health care leadership and your community at large not only know who you are and what you do, but also how you are working under the strictest standards in the industry.
Hospitals, home care providers, and long-term care providers whose RT departments qualify for the QRCR program are listed in a database of QRCR providers on the AARC’s consumer website, YourLungHealth.Org, and they are also provided with a press release they can customize for their organization to let the public know about the recognition.
That press release often ends up being covered by the local newspaper or another media outlet, as evidenced by these great examples from the past year –
- Hendrick Medical Center on com out of Abliene, TX.
- Gaylord Specialty Healthcare in the Harford, CT, Courant.
- Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center in the Central Kentucky News.
- Christ Hospital in the Jersey Journal out of New Jersey.
- Pampa Regional Medical Center in the Pampa, TX, News.
- Schneck Medical Center in the Tribune out of Jackson County, IN.
- Ministry Good Samaritan, Ministry St. Mary’s, Howard Young, and Ministry facilities in Weston, Marshfield, Stevens Point, and Sturgeon Bay on com out of Wisconsin.
- Bartlett Regional Hospital in in the Juneau, AK, Empire.
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque in the Telegraph Herald out of Dubuque, IA.
- Novant Health Kernersville Medical Center in the Winston Salem, NC, Camel City Dispatch.
Open enrollment/reenrollment for the QRCR program is going on now through March 31.