Want to present at AARC Congress 2020? The AARC invites you to send your proposal for individual lectures or symposia at our next Congress meeting. Proposals should focus on the practice of cardiorespiratory care. Send your proposal by Dec. 16.
All members invited
We welcome new and experienced presenters alike to send proposals.
Did you know?
If you believe you’re a content expert or possess unique knowledge on topics relevant to any specialty section, then we encourage you to send your proposal. Presenting at AARC Congress gives you the chance to showcase your knowledge on a national stage and among your peers.
- Fully read and adhere to all instructions.
- Complete the proposal with as much accuracy and detail as possible.
- Do not make the Program Committee guess the type of proposal or the content of your submission.
- Write the presentation description exactly as you would like to see it in the final Congress Program and spell check before you copy paste.
- Presentation descriptions should NOT include or be written as learning objectives.
- You will be asked to submit at least 2 learning objectives for each lecture, they should be entered separately.
- Poorly written descriptions may result in rejection of the submission.
- Titles that are unique, creative, and exciting are likely to draw more attention by the Program Committee.
- Lengthy titles will be modified.
- Submit content that is current, on the cutting edge of respiratory care, and that would appeal to the intended audience.
- If you are submitting a proposal on behalf of someone else, please make sure they are available during the meeting dates and they agree with the information you submit.
- Speakers able to present multiple presentations are more likely to be accepted than those who can only present one.
- Speakers who are willing to present on a gratis basis and/or require little to no financial compensation may be looked upon more favorably than those requiring honorarium, travel and/or lodging support.
- Before submitting, discuss your proposed lectures with your specialty section chair. Current contact information for section chairs is available online.
- They may be able to provide valuable insight as to what topics are “hot” within the section, which ones may no longer be relevant, and help avoid duplication of lectures.
- Be sure you receive a confirmation that your proposal has been successfully submitted.
- Late and incomplete proposals will not be reviewed, the deadline to submit is Monday, Dec. 16, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
About AARC Congress
A premier international respiratory education meeting, AARC Congress attracts more than 5,000 attendees each year. AARC Congress 2020 will be held Nov. 14–17, in Orlando, Florida.