In this seventh featured NBRC video, Lori Tinkler, MBA, discusses the importance of earning specialty credentials as a way to continuously advance your career.
“Specialty credentialing helps you maintain control of your career,” said Tinkler, CEO of the NBRC. “Not only does it position you to obtain better jobs with higher salaries, it also signals to your colleagues that your skills are highly specialized.”
The NBRC offers the following specialty credentials:
- Adult Critical Care Specialist (ACCS)
- Neonatal/Pediatric Specialist (NPS)
- Sleep Disorders Specialist (SDS)
- Certified Pulmonary Function Technologist (CPFT)
- Registered Pulmonary Function Technologist (RPFT)
Learn more about the entire NBRC video series and why the NBRC decided to embark on this project to help respiratory therapists better understand the credentialing process.