Where can you go to see the latest technology in respiratory care, learn from thought-leaders in the profession, and network with fellow RTs and other clinicians from across the country and around the world?
There is one place that stands head and shoulders above the rest, and that place is the AARC International Respiratory Convention & Exhibition.
This year the AARC Congress will take place in Las Vegas, Dec. 4-7, and programmers have planned a meeting that’s guaranteed to send you home with a renewed sense of enthusiasm for your profession and a ton of great ideas to implement in your organizations.
The September edition of AARC Times (which, by the way, has just debuted a spiffy new digital format) has all the information you need to plan your trip –
- The preliminary program is published in its entirety.
- You’ll get the chance to preview five sessions you won’t want to miss in short articles written by the lecturers themselves.
- Students headed to Vegas to compete in the Sputum Bowl will find some great advice on getting there on a dime from folks who have been there, done that (and with a little Paul Simon thrown in too).
- You’ll learn more about the Zenith Awards and how to vote for your favorite companies.
- And we even have a fabulous overview of some of the trendiest (and tastiest) restaurants in town.
So check it all out, and then register for AARC Congress 2018 before the early bird discounts end on Oct. 8. It’s the best investment you’ll make in your career all year long.