Save the date for November 7–10, 2015 and register for AARC Congress 2015, the 61st International Respiratory Convention & Exhibition in Tampa, Florida. Join the largest respiratory convention in the world, where leading respiratory therapists, physicians, managers, educators, and students meet to stay on top of the latest developments in the respiratory field.
If you have never attended the AARC Congress, 2015 will be a great year to attend and give your career that added boost. This year’s AARC Congress is located at one of our favorite locations—at the Tampa Bay Convention Center—sitting directly on the pristine waters of the bay. Here you can meet your state continuing education requirements, network, make connections and gain expertise in the areas of your interest—which will help you to prepare for career advancements and opportunities. The AARC Convention attracts the best in respiratory care by offering over 250 continuing education sessions, 150 speakers, 300 research topics, 200 exhibitors and exciting events that provide a variety of networking opportunities.
Here’s what you can expect at Congress 2015:
- Focus in all areas of respiratory care: adult critical care, neonatal and pediatric care, home care, continuing care, rehabilitation, diagnostics, transport, management, education, sleep, and long-term care
- Continuing education credits (CRCE) to help maintain your state license
- Strategies that address the Affordable Care Act and the Readmission Reduction Program and their impact on hospitals, patients and the respiratory therapist
- Best practices and the latest evidence-based research in respiratory care
- Original research at our Open Forum
- An educational and inspiring closing ceremony that will send you home with a smile
- Opportunties to network and make career connections through social events and courses
- Pre-Congress sessions offered on November 6 for the most comprehensive experience
Congress Topics will Include:
- Managing the COPD Patient
- Patient Safety: Tools & Monitoring
- Clinical Controversies in Pediatric and Neonatal Critical Care
- Critical Care Case Reports
- Evidence-Based Practices in Mechanical Ventilation
- Chronic Hypoxemia: Integration of Multi-Disciplines into the Home
- Adult & Pediatric Mechanical Ventilation
- Vascular Line Insertion Workshop
Members who register will receive a $165 discount off Congress registration, so make sure you become an AARC member before registering. The discount will more than pay for your AARC membership! See membership prices below for savings details.
AARC Congress 2015 Registration Rates:
Member: $389 (members receive $165 discount off non-member rates)
Student Member: $69 (student members receive $61 discount off non-member student rates)
Student Non-Member: $130
AARC Membership Rates:
AARC membership fee (digital level): $78.50
Student AARC membership fee: $50.00
View Congress ProgramComplete AARC Congress 2015 information including schedule, site, travel, housing, and registration.
Become an AARC MemberJoin the AARC today to receive the AARC Congress 2015 $165 member discount rate or the $69 student member discount rate.